1. Sauté garlic in oil and add the canned tomatoes. Let it simmer until the sauce is well reduced.
2. Mix all ingredients for the plant balls and shape them to an appropriate size.
3. Bake them in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°C.
4. Place the plant balls in the tomato sauce when it’s almost ready. Let it all simmer for a few minutes. Create zucchini spaghetti using a spiralizer and give them a quick boil, just about 1 minute in salted water.
5. Serve zucchini spaghetti, tomato sauce, and meatballs, and sprinkle with vegan cheese and optionally some parsley on top.