1. Melt 25 g Vegan Block in a pan and add finely chopped onion and garlic. Sauté until the onions are soft.
2. Add the mushrooms and let it fry until they are golden. The finer the mushrooms are chopped, the easier it will be to spread in the end.
3. Add dried thyme, a little salt and pepper. Let it cool completely.
4. Beat the remaining Vegan Block until soft and then add the cooled mushrooms. Whisk it all together and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place the mass on baking paper and roll the baking paper around it to get a small roll. See video for reference.
6. Let your mushroom spread chill in the fridge until set.
7. Enjoy on toasted bread!