1. Whisk sugar, brown sugar, salt and melted Vegan Block together.
2. Add vanilla and DO NOT CALL ME M_LK and beat together thoroughly.
3. Add baking powder and flour and mix it lightly.
4. Fold in the chopped vegan chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. This will make it easier to roll the cookie dough into balls.
5. Turn on the oven at 180 degrees.
6. Take a spoonful of dough, roll into a ball and place on a baking tray. Continue until all the dough has been used.
7. Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes or until they are nice and golden.