1. Blend Oreos in a food processor and add melted Vegan Block. Stir it well.
2. Place baking paper at the bottom of a springform pan and press your Oreo mass into it. You want a very compact base. Place it in the freezer.
3. Find a small bowl and line it with cling film. Stir your Raspberry Ice Dream and put it in your lined bowl. Pay attention, it must be able to fit in your spring form and must not go over the edge. Fold the plastic over the ice, place on a plate and freeze. It is important that it has a flat base so that it can be placed on top of the base and be the center of your ice dream cake.
4. When the disk of Raspberry Ice Dream is frozen, place it on your frozen base.
5. Stir the two cups Salty Caramel and then spread on top of the base. Make sure to make a nice, smooth surface. Put in the freezer again and let it become completely frozen.
6. Melt the chocolate and pour it over the frozen cake. Then decorate with Oreos, nuts and gold flakes.